The aim of this blog post is to provide a detailed guide and answer many of the questions you will have about SnapRevise 2.0.
In it you will find:
- What is SnapRevise 2.0?
- New features
- Package and pricing
- Subscription length & cancelling
- Your payment date
- Existing customers
- Subject availability
- Further questions
What is SnapRevise 2.0?
We know not every students can afford a private tutor and that is why we have made it our mission to level the playing field and give every student the oppurtunity to achieve their academic potential.
SnapRevise 2.0 is our smart new platform that provides you with high quality, personalised support that is more effective than private tutoring available 24/7 at a fraction of the cost.
We have reverse engineered the traditional tutoring process and built a smart platform from the ground up to deliver an improved learning experience built for modern students.
To see how it works watch the video below or click here: https://snaprevise.co.uk/how-it-works
- Bite-size Teaching Videos: Concise, high-quality, bite-size videos by A* tutors that comprehensively cover your entire course spec point by spec point
- Exam Walkthrough Videos: Understand how to break down questions and write A* answers with exam walkthrough videos organised by topic.
- Mini Revision Guides: A beautifully designed mini-revision guide that summaries all key content
- Self-marking Quiz Questions: Consolidate your learning with thousands of smart self-marking quizzes.
- Predicted Exam Packs: Master exam technique with our bank of predicted exam questions with model solutions that have been intelligently designed from past paper themes and patterns.
Smart Technology Features
- Smart Adaptive Technology: Smart Adaptive Technology: Our smart technology calculates your strengths and weaknesses and provides a personalised learning path centered around you.
- Gamfication: Make your learning rewarding and stay motivated with weekly goals and collect points to work towards your target grade.
- Interactive Weekly Webclasses: Join the UK’s best teachers in fun & interactive weekly webclasses that consolidate key info you need to know as well as practice a ton of past paper questions
- Drop-in Sessions: Our drop-in sessions are an opportunity for you to have any of your questions answered live by our expert teachers.
- Tutor Support Chat: Our subject expert tutors are available to answer your questions. Simply write a complete comment below the video and our tutors will get back to you!
Packages and Pricing
Before SnapRevise 2.0 courses were a fixed one-time fee that gave you access to your course for a 2-year period. You had to purchase each 'course' seperately e.g. Biolgy AQA Year 12 and Biology AQA Year 13.
To reflect our new high value features we have introduced a new pricing structure. We now charge a monthly subscription fee per subject with different 3 different packages available that each have different features in them.
Below is a screenshot of the different packages available:
These packages unlock all the courses in a particular subject. For example if you take up a subscription for AQA Biology you will gain access to all the material in the Year 12 course and the Year 13 course. You no longer need to buy these seperately.
If you want to buy multiple subjects, we offer pre-built package deals. For full details on our new pricing structure, packages available and multi-subject discounts go here: https://snaprevise.co.uk/plans
Subscription Length & Cancelling
Our basic subscription has a 3-month minimum subscription that is paid upfront. For example if you wish to subscribe to A-level AQA Biology Basic on 1st January 2020 you will be required to pay £9.99 x 3 = £29.97 upfront. This will give you access to the course for 3-months. From 1st April 2020 it will automatically renew for £9.99/mo and you can then cancel anytime.
Our Pro and Ultimate subscriptions have no minimum subscription length and you can cancel them anytime.
When you cancel a subscription you will continue to have access to those courses features until your next payment date.
For example, say you initially subscribed to A-level Biology Pro on 1st January 2020 and then on 10th January 2020 cancel your subscription. As your next regular subscription payment date will be 1st February 2020, you will continue to have access to Pro features until then. From 1st February 2020 you will then no longer be paying and your course access will terminate.
You Payment Date
Whatever date you subscribe for the first time is known as your 'payment date'. For example if you subscribe to AQA Biology on 1st January 2020, this is your payment date and is when all regular monthly payments will be deducted from your account.
You can upgrade or downgrade your subscription anytime. Simply go to 'My Subscriptions' and 'Change Package' as shown in red below.
You will then be able to select the new package you would like to upgrade or downgrade to as shown below:
You may be required to pay an 'adjustment fee' that will cover your course access from the date you add this subject until
For example, say you initially subscribed to A-level Biology Pro on 1st January 2020 and then on 10th January 2020 decide you want to upgrade to A-level Biology Ultimate. As your next regular subscription payment date will be 1st February 2020, we will charge a small once off 'adjustment fee' which will cover your course access from 10th January 2020 until 1st Februray 2020.
You can upgrade or downgrade your subscription anytime. You will continue to have access to any courses features you downgraded from until your next payment date.
For example, say you initially subscribed to A-level Biology Pro on 1st January 2020 and then on 10th January 2020 decide you want to downgrade to A-level Biology Basic. As your next regular subscription payment date will be 1st February 2020, you will continue to have access to Pro features until then. From 1st February 2020 you will then only be paying for Basic and only have access to Basic features.
So how does this impact you if you are an existing customer and have already bought courses from us?
Rest assured that as an existing and loyal customer, nothing will change for you. You will continue to be able to access any videos and revision guides you have already purchased for a 2-year period without being charged any monthly fees.
You will essenitally be on our 'Basic' pacakge for the courses you have already purchased. For example, let's say you bought AQA Biology Year 12 on 3rd March 2019. You will continue to have access to the videos and revision guides for the AQA Biology Year 12 course until 3rd March 2021 and will NOT be charged any monthly fees.
If you wish to upgrade to our Pro or Ultimate package to gain access to our new features you will need to move over to a monthly subscription. For any subjects you have already made a purchase, you will see an automatic preloaded discounted has been applied to your account that is only available for our existing customers as shown below
We have also given a cooling off period, for those of you who don't want to upgrade but just want to purchase more courses (videos & revision guides) for the regular once-off. You can continue to do this for the next 30-days until 16th November, where after this date, only monthly subscription packages will be available.
The screenshot below shows you the 2 options you will have:
So in summary if you have already purchased a course from us you can:
- Do nothing and you will continue to have access without any further charge until 2 years from the time of purchase
- Upgrade to our Pro or Ultimate package at a discounted rate
- Buy more courses for our regular once-off fee until 16th November
Below is a list of the subjects we have on our website and the corresponding packages available.
- Biology: Basic, Pro & Ultimate now available
- Chemistry: Basic, Pro & Ultimate now available
- Maths: Basic & Pro now available & Ultimate arriving in a 2-3 weeks
- Physics: Basic now available with Pro & Ultimate arriving in a 2-3 weeks
- Geography: Basic now available
- Combined Science: Basic now available
- Triple Science: Basic now available
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to be in touch by emailing us on [email protected] or calling 0208 629 1936 between 10 am - 6 pm Mon - Fri.